Kkashyapi's series

 

 How The Food You Eat Makes You Feel


Name of the book - How The Food You Eat Makes You Feel

 

What kind of well being is the book taking?
This book is talking about eating vegetables to stay healthy. In many countries they have different vegetables. Each vegetable has their protein. People can experience healthy food from other countries. I want to bring a self connection. I ate guacamole which is a Mexican food. I ate pasta which is Italian food. Fruits: I ate green apple from Australia and kiwi grows in New Zealand, China and Japan. I ate bacon, which is from England. These give us protein


What are the factors you can contribute to health?
I can contribute: Dairy products, fruits, vegetables, meat, and grains.
 
 
How these factors can contribute to health and well-being.
Every healthy food you eat will have protein and nutrition in it. The food you eat will give you strength. When you you digest food the protein and nutrition spreads in your body. When it spreads, then you get that strength in you muscles.


Ways of maintaining health and well-being?
Self: Do not it to much junk. Try controlling yourself!
Family: If you see yours family members cooking unhealthy food everyday, then tell them to stop!


Additional notes - 

No additional notes

Comments